How can I get percent-off coupon coupon?
The % off coupon generally comes to your email from CVS! Some can be printed at the bottom of your receipt or at the CVS Redbox machine from your account.
Can a % off coupon be used more than once?
No, a % off coupon can only be used once!
Percent-off coupons do NOT apply to:
➪Items part of a BOGO or BOGO 50% Sale (even if you only purchase one item)
Percent-off coupons DO apply to:
➪Regular Price Items
➪Regular Price Items producing ECB
The percent-off coupon will reduce when you these coupons:
➪Beauty Club Reward
➪Purchase-Based Coupons (e.g. $4/$20)
➪Manual- or Force-printed extrabucks
➪Expired extrabucks or other manual discounts
➪Any coupon that scans as a “cvs coupon”
➪Other percent-off coupons (if you’re using more than one)
The following are taken off after the percent-off coupon:
- Manufacturer coupons
- ECB earned from weekly/monthly deals (that aren’t force-printed or manually entered)
- Store coupons that scan as a “cvs mfr coupon”
Check out a quick example of using a CVS %off coupon & how it is applied below:
% off Transaction Scenerio:
- You have a 30% off CVS Coupon
- Your subtotal is $50.00 (all items in your transaction qualify towards the 30% off.
- You are thinking that you will get a total of $15 off for the % coupon.
- You also use a $6.00/$30.00 and $5.00 Beauty Club Reward.
- The percent-off will be applied after the above coupons has been subtracted off the total of your purchase. 30% will be applied to $39.00 instead of $50.00.
- As a result, the % off coupon will only take off $11.70 as opposed to the $15 you initially thought!
I really hope that this helps to clear the air on some of the % off CVS coupons that we have been having! Good luck on your deals!
(This post may contain affiliate links.)