If you have purchased Purex Laundry Detergent labeled as “Natural Elements” between May 19, 2013 and March 8, 2019, you could get cash from this class action settlement. The settlement is stating that products were marketed as “Natural Elements” but did contain various artificial and synthetic ingredients.
To get more details and to submit a claim….read more about it HERE!
Eligible products including but not limited to:
- Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent
- Ultra Natural Elements HE Detergent
- Purex Natural Elements HE Laundry Detergent
- Purex Natural Elements Ultra Concentrate HE
- as well as all scents of such products, including but not limited to Linen & Lilies Scent, Lilac & White Lavender Scent, and Tropical Splash Scent
Submit your claims here through August 10, 2019. As always, be honest and only submit claims for items you have purchased.
(This post may contain affiliate links.)