Looking for a super-yummy and easy dessert for your next party??? This No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake is definitely a crowd-pleaser dessert! It has the perfect mixture of creamy pudding, fluffy graham crackers and of course….yummy chocolate! Not to mention, it’s one of the easiest recipes I know!
Check out this amazing recipe below and be sure to give it a try for your next gathering:
No-Bake Yummy Chocolate Eclair Cake
(2) Boxes of Instant French Vanilla Pudding
3 cups of milk
(1) 8oz container of Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
1 Box Graham Crackers
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place a layer of graham crackers (1) package on the bottom of a 9×13″ dish
- MIXTURE: Combine (2) packages of French Vanilla Pudding mix & 3 cups of milk….beat until well mixed. Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of the French Vanilla pudding mixture over the 1st layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and put the remainder of the French Vanilla pudding on top of the graham crackers.
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING: Bring cocoa, milk and sugar to a full boil…be sure to stir frequently. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 minute. Add in the butter and vanilla. Be sure to stir well until the butter is completely melted!
- Pour the chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers….be sure to spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight……and ENJOY!!!!
(This post may contain affiliate links.)