Here are the meals & recipes that my family of 4 will be enjoying over the next 2 weeks! Click this link to watch my video on this meal plan:
Italian Sausage & Peppers
2 lbs Mild Italian Sausage
4 -5 cups of cut potatoes (I like to use more vegetables than meat!)
2 cups of peppers ( I use Red & Green)
1. Clean and cut up all your vegetables. Place the cut up vegetables in a pan drizzled with some olive oil. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and your seasonings to your vegetables. Put them in the oven at 350 degrees.
2. After your vegetables have been in the oven for about 30 minutes, cut your Italian Sausage in about 1 inch portions. In a pan on the stovetop, add some olive oil and start to cook the sausage. I usually cook them for about 10 minutes (they will not be fully cooked—-I put them in the oven with the vegetables for the remainder of the time.)
After they have cooked on the stovetop for a few minutes, put the sausage in the oven with your vegetables and continue to cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Make sure your meat is cooked and your potatoes are tender.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled-Pork
3 lbs Boneless Pork Roast
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
1. Place Boneless Pork Roast in the crock pot and set heat on low. Add your BBQ Sauce over the roast. Cook on low for 8hrs.
2. Be sure to turn over the Roast a few times while it is cooking.
3. After the 8 hours, take a fork to shred your pork.
2 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
(2) 14 oz cans of Diced Tomatoes
(2) 15.5 oz cans of Chili Beans
1 or 2 8oz cans of Tomato Sauce…I usually just use 1.
1 package of your favorite Taco Seasoning
1. Cooked and brown you ground beef. Drain.
2. Place the drained meat in a pot along with all the other ingredients. Cook covered on a low heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Serve chili over a baked potato!
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
4 Chicken Breasts
4-5 Tri-Color Peppers – Red, Green, Yellow
1 Package of McCormick Taco Seasoning (I use the low sodium)
1. Wash & dice your peppers & onion. Place them at the bottom of your crockpot.
2. Add your chicken on top of the peppers & onion.
4. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (mine was done in about 7 hours.)
5. Shred chicken in your crockpot.
6. Serve with warmed tortillas, rice and beans! Super-simple and it tastes awesome!!!!
(This post may contain affiliate links)