Looking for a yummy dog treat recipe for your fur babies??? Tired of paying for high-cost dog treats? I came across this simple and inexpensive Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treat Recipe thanks to munchkinsandmilitary.com! I tested out this recipe to see if it was easy——as YES IT WAS! The best part is that you only need 3-ingredients: uncooked Oats, 1-Large Banana & peanut butter! I purchased all of my ingredients at Aldi and paid less than $5….but I’ll be able to makes several batches!
You can check out my video about this super-easy recipe and see if the critics (my 2 dogs Mugsy & CJ) enjoyed these treats!
Grab the recipe below:
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA DOG TREATS RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Oatmeal
- 1 large Banana
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, grind your oats until they’re powder.
- In a bowl, beat together the banana and peanut butter until smooth. A few small chunks of banana here and there is ok. The dough should stick together, but shouldn’t be sticky.
- Reserve about a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and pour the rest into the banana peanut butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Dust your surface with the reserved ground oatmeal and roll your dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake treats for approximately 15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to a week.
You can also print a copy of this recipe from the Munchkins and Military website here:
Again, thanks to munchkinsandmilitary.com for this yummy treat!