Check out this super-easy & yummy recipe for crockpot Chicken & Dumplings! This is such an easy recipe that the entire family will love! The best part is that the recipe is really easy to make!
Grab all the details below on how you can make this for your family:
CROCKPOT CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans)
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups chicken broth (preferably low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- black pepper to taste
- Add diced onion to the bottom of your crock pot and top with chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, parsley, and pepper. Spread mixture over chicken breasts. Top with chicken broth and cook on high 4 hours.
- Flatten each biscuit & cut into cubes. Add vegetables and biscuit cubes to the slow cooker and stir. Cook for an additional 1 hour on high.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred. Add back into slow cooker and stir. Let cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes. Top with fresh parsley – optional.
(This post may contain affiliate links.)