Looking for a simple yummy meal that the entire family can enjoy??? Then check out this super easy Cheesey Taco Pasta recipe! Ready in just minutes and everyone will love it!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups pasta shells
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 packet taco seasoning (I use low sodium)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown your 1lb of ground beef. Be sure to drain all the fat.
- While the ground beef is cooking…..cook your pasta shells & drain well. (Hold off to the side)
- Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water to the browned & drained ground beef. Stir and cook until the water is gone.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve right away & enjoy!
(This post may contain affiliate links.)
Please follow and like us: