Need a simple and yummy meal for your family? Check out this amazingly delicious Baked Turkey Enchilada recipe! This recipe contains just 5 simple ingredients! It is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Grab all the details to this recipe below:
5 Ingredient Baked Turkey Enchiladas
1 lb Ground Turkey
2 cups shredded cheese
1 package (10 ct) Flour Tortillas – preferably 6 inch
2- cans Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
1 small yellow onion
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey in a pan. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Dice up small onion while it is cooking.
- Once cooked…..drain any grease. Add in diced onion, 1 can of mild enchilada sauce and cook on low for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Stuff meat in tortillas & lay them seam down in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place any extra meat on top of the enchiladas and top with the 2nd can of red enchilada sauce. Top with 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve w/ green onion, sour cream or salsa (optional)
(This post may contain affiliate links.)