This Chili Lime salmon recipe is so delicious and affordable for your budget! The key is in the seasoning…..it makes the Salmon perfectly moist and delicious!
Get together all the ingredients below and give it a try!
4 Salmon Fillets ( I use wild caught salmon…Sea Queen brand)
Juice from 2 limes
1- green bell pepper
1-red bell pepper
1-yellow bell pepper
1-orange bell pepper
1- small onion – cut into wedges
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 – 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you want it)
1 teaspoon Cumin
salt & pepper to taste
**2 cups cooked Instant Brown Rice (Fit and Active brand) optional
** top with Mango Bean Salsa or salsa of your choice
- Preheat the oven on high to broil. Grab a cooking tray and spray with cooking oil.
- Whisk together the following ingredients: lime juice, olive oil, water, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, cumin, salt.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the cooking sheet….pepper them for taste. In a single layer, arrange the vegetables around the salmon. Pour the marinade over the salmon & vegetables….use it all!
- Optional: Prepare 4 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Broil until the salmon starts to brown on the top and edges (about 10-12 minutes)
- Take salmon out and de-skin before serving. If vegetables aren’t as soft as you would like them, return them in the oven for additional cooking.
- Plate & serve!
I hope you enjoy this Chili Lime Salmon recipe! Be sure to grab everything you need for this recipe at Aldi!
(This post may contain affiliate links.)